Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Car issue question......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I was driving back home now, and suddendly the automatic is not working, is like it doesn't switch gears. I Had to stop, turn it off/on again, but the car seams to be stuck on 1st....
    Lucky is was nearby. I opened the hood and water is fine, oil seams ok (well, a bit black, need to change it), brake and transmition also look Ok. I do see kind of a leak deposit nearby the transmition belt. I vave a Honda Accord 1994....

    Anyone may have a theory ?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried again, and is switching gears now, but I don't want to get stuck in the road again...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What color is the tranny fluid?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wish I could help but I know about as much about car stuff as I do about brian surgery. Wait - I know MORE about brain surgery. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Sounds like your transmission is on the fritz - wouldn't mess around with that. I'd take it to a garage asap.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    What color is the tranny fluid?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pink...

    I just added more but it was within limits.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Sounds to me like MM4 drives a...

    6000 SUX.

    <font size="1">Reference there, if anyone can guess it.</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dajistano?:
    Sounds to me like MM4 drives a...

    6000 SUX.

    <font size="1">Reference there, if anyone can guess it.</font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's easy. Duh. It's from Terminator 4. Jeeeeze.
    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member B.Rhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2005
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the bands in your tranny may need adjusted or you could simply need a filter and fluid change.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by B.Rhino:
    the bands in your tranny may need adjusted or you could simply need a filter and fluid change.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks rhino....

    I will try tomorrow if they do that where I change my oil nearby....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by madadman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dajistano?:
    Sounds to me like MM4 drives a...

    6000 SUX.

    <font size="1">Reference there, if anyone can guess it.</font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's easy. Duh. It's from Terminator 4. Jeeeeze.
    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't know why I was thinking RoboCop...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •